This is a socks only establishment.
Socks must be worn by adults and children. No shoes or bare feet are permitted anywhere in the play area.
Socks can be purchased, if needed.
This helps keep our facility clean for all.
- Parents or guardians must sign a waiver for all guests participating in play, before entering playground.
- Adults must be accompanied by a child to enter the facility.
- Parental supervision is required at all times. We are not a drop-off facility.
- No re-entry once you exit from the premises. Standard entry fees will apply for re-entry.
- No outside food for parties-except cake/cupcake.
- No gum allowed in play areas.
- No food or drinks allowed in the play area.
- We are an alcohol & drug-free facility.
- No climbing up the slides, or the sides of the equipment.
- No rude or rough play. In the event a child or adult violates this policy, they will be asked to leave immediately, with no refund. Inappropriate language will result in your removal, as well.
- Please be considerate of other families and do not bring sick children to the playground.
- Remove all jewelry, watches, loose clothing, sharp objects, and coins from pockets before playing on equipment.
- No toys are allowed in the climbing structure.
- All playgrounds have an inherent risk of injury. You assume the risk for yourself and the children you bring.
- We are not responsible for the loss, theft, or damage of your personal belongings.